Thursday, June 04, 2009

yay, diversion!

My blogging is pitifully sporadic. I'm also writing the "silverfin streams" blog, for the fishing business, and I feel split in my attention. With people added to our summer household, and comings and goings of my own, life is in a crazy gear. Our winter schedule is such an extreme difference from our summer one. It's kind of amazing...

Yesterday, Laurel came to visit, and we spent the day catching up on news and playing around with camera "shtuff" and photoshop. Fun!

I made her follow me downstairs, as I tended to the fish bait that's being cured. It was a nice diversion from the tasks in the basement.

Leaving for my neice's high school graduation in Oregon is coming up in two days. Lots to do beforehand. The guys will have to fend for themselves in the food and bait department. Where will they miss me most? ha!



No comments: