Friday, November 14, 2008

living in a postcard


I don't know anymore if we can call this "fall". At least in my neighborhood, the snow is here, and it is a relief from the wet, icy slush in town. We had four fresh, fluffy inches outside, surprising us this morning. Glorious.



The beauty of fresh snow and a crystal blue sky are a combination that will bring photographers running outside. It was a picture postcard day. I felt like a little girl being forced to come inside, when everything within me wanted to stay out in it.


4 comments:

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

I adore the photos! It was so beautiful today!

.abundant.in.ambitions. said...

oh my word. i do miss this indeed.
its been so cold here the last few nights...full moon and clear skies.
amazing pictures, hoch!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the snow from this vantage point: on the patio in Palm Springs in my shorts and sandals! haha Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

it's a postcard, indeed! I love the contrasting blues betwix the mountains/sky/bay.