Thursday, June 12, 2008

work and pleasure, the beauty of the job












Homer Spit Lagoon at daybreak. Can't beat it.
Here's "the Mr.", fishing with the "jazz-man." :0)








River fishing. Cold mornings. Good harvest.





"Advice from the river......go with the flow.....slow down and meander....immerse yourself in nature...go around obstacles....be thoughtful of those downstream.....stay current....the beauty is in the journey."










"Oh, give me grace to catch a fish so big, that even I when talking of it afterwards may have no need to lie."
~annon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, advice from the river: the beauty is in the journey!
Love the pix...loox like both of the identical twins are currently onsite? Wait...how did I tell them apart??
Proud to be an old friend of this BayDweller...what a beautiful blog! Soon, you'll be publishing a coffee table book that will grace the homes of former spit rats & ABI grads alike. I will be first in line!
Blessings--
Ashley

Anonymous said...

wow kei's fish is awesome.