dub-dub club love....
Happy Birthday, Nancy!!









Thanks for having a huge impact in all of our lives... We love ya!
♥
...and in the evening...
A Going away party Laurel
(alias LaVrel)
as she prepares to travel to the Pacific NW, to attend school





Laurel loved the gifts I brought her. I knew the new look would impress her professors, and give her that special edge on intellectualism that she could pull off with suave style .The highly honored guest of the evening was Sarah herself, a true class act, with poise and charm and those signature darn cute lil' glasses.
Gosh, yeah, ya betcha, it was sure good to see her.
Laurel, as you go, you are surrounded by the love of friends and family, who celebrate this new, bright chapter in your lives.
but, I'll miss ya like crazy.....

1 comment:
Lynnie.... You are such an inspiration to me..... I need to work on my page and write more.... I love your heart for people.... I love you, Terry
Post a Comment