Hello!! You are welcome to read whenever you desire! :D
thanks, shell....nice to see you guys tonight, and great to be in contact another way!blessings,~lynne ♥
Love that new pic of u, Lynnie! the B & W....So, bdays 2 months late...does this mean it's time for yours? And do I have to wait till Dec for mine?I wonder if there's a way to "send you a latte" on facebook?tee hee!
Ash~Both teri's and mine were in august...
I remember...and all you said was "Yawn...is it fall yet?!"Glad you found time to celebrate in October:)IOU a latte whenever I see you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hello!! You are welcome to read whenever you desire! :D
thanks, shell....nice to see you guys tonight, and great to be in contact another way!
blessings,
~lynne
♥
Love that new pic of u, Lynnie! the B & W....
So, bdays 2 months late...does this mean it's time for yours? And do I have to wait till Dec for mine?
I wonder if there's a way to "send you a latte" on facebook?
tee hee!
Ash~
Both teri's and mine were in august...
I remember...and all you said was "Yawn...is it fall yet?!"
Glad you found time to celebrate in October:)
IOU a latte whenever I see you!
Post a Comment