Tuesday, September 09, 2008

thirty-fifth anniversary


Thanks for walking with me these past 35 years. I can hardly believe that many days have come and gone...(12,775!) I couldn't imagine a better husband to love, a better companion to share my life with.
(Remember that some people thought it was foolish when we got married right out of second grade? I guess we showed them that we were in it for life!) HA!



"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance."

~I Corinthians 13:7

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second grade??? I THOUGHT you two looked a little young!
Congratulations....you have been an inspiration to me for the past 25 of those 35 years. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

you guys inspire us!

Unknown said...

ahhhhh! Go parents!!! Thanks for being such a good example to me in my marriage of almost 2 years! I love you guys....:)

Anonymous said...

Cannot be-LEEEEVE Tyler & Rose have been married almost 2 years!!