Thursday, May 22, 2008

my girl....



To my girl......
Even though it's been almost a year since we've been together, you're always close to my heart, throughout every day. Your life has brightened my world in more ways than you'll ever know. This time of year, I think about our times together as a family, as school years came to an end, and the anticipation of summer's freedoms and activities zoomed closer. There are so many wonderful memories that I cherish. Thanks for your smiles, and our fun times full of laughter, your encouraging words to me through the years,(many of them on hand-written notes that I would find on my pillow at the end of a long day.) The faith that you hold dear blesses and inspires me. You are more than a daughter to me......you are a treasured friend, an answer to my prayers and a delight in every way. I am so honored to be your mother. I Love you!






P.S......thanks for the cool mom's day gift......i love the licence frame, and will "use it", to help steer me when I am in Anchorage!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so as i read this i sart to tear up and then i realize that i have some steady streams of tears flowing....my goodness- i think i really miss my mom. :( Thank you for all the sweet things that you said....i can't believe it's been a year since I have seen you..can't wait to see you this summer. i love you too mom!!!!!