
This is a historic day for America. Politics aside, it was an exuberant day, celebrating equal rights for all. To the degree that this may inspire hope in the hearts of the young, in their earnest desire to aspire to greatness, no matter their background, I join in the festive nod.
Tomorrow is his first workday, and the policies he promised will be tested.It is our job to pray that God would bless him with wisdom and insight to lead our nation.

Our national bird, the eagle, is known for it's majestic beauty, freedom and long life. It has been our national bird since 1782, adorning stamps, coins and alongside our American flag.
As two million people flooded Washington D.C. to watch the inauguration, I paid my patriotic respect today, in filming eagles in their natural environment, here in the wild.

Our national bird, the eagle, is known for it's majestic beauty, freedom and long life. It has been our national bird since 1782, adorning stamps, coins and alongside our American flag.
As two million people flooded Washington D.C. to watch the inauguration, I paid my patriotic respect today, in filming eagles in their natural environment, here in the wild.

4 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for giving this day a wider perspective, on this sweeping land of ours!
Keep giving us your beautiful verses and pictures! Your talent knows no bounds.
Barb in Wiscosnin
the eagles keep comin back eh?
I agree with Barb. You talents know no bounds with your writing and creativity. Love you mom and missing you and dad!
Post a Comment