Blessings to our precious friends and family....wishing you all a relaxing and warm Christmas, reflecting on the gift of Christ coming to earth, and the embrace of those you love, near and far.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OMG are those clouds over the bay?! Absolutely gorgeous!!
Glad to finally see this post...I was going thru Baydweller withdrawal:)
2 quotes come to mind.
"O Holy Child of Bethlehem Descend to us we pray; Cast out our sin & enter in, Be born in us today! We hear the Christmas angels their great, glad tidings tell: O come to us, Abide in us, Our Lord, Immanuel!"
"And I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight...Merry Christmas to all; and to all a good night!"
1 comment:
OMG are those clouds over the bay?! Absolutely gorgeous!!
Glad to finally see this post...I was going thru Baydweller withdrawal:)
2 quotes come to mind.
"O Holy Child of Bethlehem
Descend to us we pray;
Cast out our sin & enter in,
Be born in us today!
We hear the Christmas angels
their great, glad tidings tell:
O come to us,
Abide in us,
Our Lord, Immanuel!"
"And I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight...Merry Christmas to all; and to all a good night!"
Post a Comment