Wednesday, December 03, 2008

baydweller south






We are happy trading in our bay for one with a bit more sun for a while....

7 comments:

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Oh wonderful! Where did you head off to? Enjoy the sunshine!!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!!! Still can't believe you two are there....love you guys and can't wait to see you both soon! happy 35th wedding ann!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! You guys sure deserve a vacation...soak it up!!

Greears said...

I knew you must be somewhere warm when I didn't see you on Monday! Hope you are having a blast (of Vitamin D!)

Hysterietta said...

Mmmm... sunshine! Enjoy it, alto sistah. We had our first kind-of winter storm yesterday, with wind hurling snow everywhere and buffeting the poor little birds still clinging to the trees. I'm sure, based on what my parents have told me, that New York has a lot more strength than I have yet seen in the weather department.

As always, it is a pleasure to come to your blog and see your wonderful photos. baydweller is a distillation of the important things in life and never fails to make me smile.

Love,
Carolyn

Kathy's Corner said...

Know you enjoyed a piece of Paradise! Thanks for the sharing the gorgeous visuals and rays of sunshine. :) We're off to Spokane for the holidays with my folks as you guys are returning. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Kathy's Corner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.