Tuesday, October 28, 2008

movin' on

Today, girlfriends rallied together to help T.V. pack up her kitchen belongings, enjoying time together and of course a few laughs. Sorting, packing and moving is fun with friends, and our friendships now span decades.
We emptied cupboards and drawers, and filled boxes and eventually cars, to transport from "house A", to "house C". ("House B" was the spring residence.)


Although belongings are going to "House C", T.V. and her sidekick are moving south for the winter with only suitcases in hand. They have more on their list of things-to-do than you would even believe. Their lives read true to a fictional novel, full of more twists and turns than most readers would be willing to believe.

I'm so glad we got to spend the day together. And, I'm really glad you two will be back next summer, T.V., with the addition of LaVrel. In the meantime, we'll follow your travels, and hope you can eventually get some needed rest from your many projects this year.
Privacy Pines patiently waiting for the temperatures to warm, (hopefully later in the week), so they can be planted by "the Mr." It has been gloriously sunny, yet bitterly cold. Yesterday morning, it was 17 degrees. Burrr....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

having you girls as my friends is one of the greatest pleasures of my life. i am so thankful for all of you.

Anonymous said...

tell the mr i'll be sad if that house doesn't have a great view in 30 years :(

Alaska Fish Goddess said...

So, what is Plan B if the weather stays darn chilly willy Mr.?

Anonymous said...

I love the cute li'l row of Privacy Pines! I fthey're still there in 10 yrs you can open a B&B called "Privacy Pines" & no one will know its origin!
Say hi to P & T for me!!

.abundant.in.ambitions. said...

awww im so glad SOMEONE was there to help momma move. i feel so bad for not being there.
you are all amazing.
i miss you!

Greears said...

You all look so beautiful! I hope Irene and Sharon and I look so good after 'decades of friendship'!